In this episode of “The Lean Builder | Hoots on The Ground with No Bullshido,” host Adam Hoots sits down with Tim Hoh, a seasoned construction professional who has been implementing Lean Construction at CRB Builders. Tim studied microbiology in college and somehow found his way into CRB to work on a life science project.
Hoh shares his journey into the construction industry and how he discovered the power of Lean Construction. He discusses the challenges of implementing Lean Construction principles in a traditional construction environment and how he has been able to successfully integrate these principles into CRB Builders’ culture. Tim also shares practical tips for other construction professionals looking to adopt Lean Construction, including the importance of creating a culture of continuous improvement, empowering workers to identify and solve problems, and using data to drive decision making.
Listeners will come away from this episode with a greater understanding of the benefits of Lean Construction and how it can be implemented in a traditional construction environment.
- Lean Construction principles can help companies improve efficiency, quality, and safety on construction projects.
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement is crucial to successfully implementing Lean Construction principles.
- Empowering workers to identify and solve problems can lead to more effective problem solving and decision making.
- Using data to drive decision making can help companies make more informed and efficient decisions.
ABOUT HOOTS ON THE GROUND PODCAST:
The Lean Builder’s absolutely, positively NO Bullshido podcast. Join Host Adam Hoots and his guests as they dig deep into the topics that are relevant to those of us who “get it”: the men and women with the dirty boots, the ones who work in the field, doing the hands-on business of construction each day. Listen in as we keep it real while stories from the trenches are shared along with lessons learned and some laughter along the way.
RESOURCE LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- theleanbuilder.com | Our main blog, book, resources, news & events website