Transform Your Jobsite’s Culture and Your Construction Project Delivery with Lean Principles
DEBUTING JANUARY 2024 | REGISTRATION OPENS LATE FALL
Take a Sneak Peek!
Welcome to our exclusive Master Class that takes the transformative power of Lean Construction principles and expands upon it, offering a comprehensive set of video lessons designed to revolutionize your approach to construction project management. Derived from the insights of our popular book that has taken the industry by storm, this Master Class is your gateway to mastering field-based Lean Construction tools and processes. The series offers a flexible, self-paced learning experience, allowing you to delve deep into Lean Construction principles at your own pace. Each video lesson is expertly crafted to provide practical insights and actionable strategies that you can immediately apply to your projects. The knowledge you gain here will improve your project delivery and set you apart as a leader in the construction industry.
Why The Lean Builder Master Class?
The construction industry is beset by myriad challenges: labor shortages, an unpredictable supply chain, volatile construction materials costs, a mental health crisis, and more. Delivering projects efficiently, on time, and within budget is increasingly more difficult in this environment. Inspired by manufacturing practices, Lean Construction tools and processes can help you to better achieve these goals—BUT in the face of pressing project deadlines and heavily competing priorities, the addition of unfamiliar Lean Construction processes or tools can feel intimidating, overwhelming, and easy to ignore in favor of what’s already known and comfortable.
Because we are builders as well as operations-based Lean practitioners, we understand what you’re up against, and we have created The Lean Builder Master Class with field leaders like you in mind. With an emphasis on waste reduction, continuous improvement, and a culture of collaboration, our Master Class provides an actionable, easy-to-follow blueprint that will equip you with the knowledge and skills to transform your job site culture and elevate your project delivery to new heights.
What To Expect
Starting with WHY and ending with HOW, we provide a holistic understanding of Lean’s benefits. Then we simplify and clearly articulate the benefits of seven primary Lean concepts, and teach them in a highly relatable, immediately applicable, and field-friendly manner. You’ll walk away with an easy-to-follow blueprint and implementation plan to lead your team and dramatically improve your project delivery process through:
- Daily Huddles
- Visual Communication
- The Eight Wastes (through the lens of a construction project)
- Constraint Management
- Pull Planning
- Last Planner System® and Look-Ahead Planning
- Root Cause Analysis through Percent Plan Complete (PPC)
The Lean Builder Master Class provides relevancy, fills in the blanks, and offers the help you’ll need to make Lean implementation easier to understand and accomplish.
What You Will Learn
- Cultural Transformation: Learn how to instill a Lean culture on your job site, fostering a mindset of continuous improvement, teamwork, and added value.
- Lean Principles in Construction: Explore the foundational principles of Lean thinking and their application in the construction industry. Understand how Lean can streamline operations and reduce project waste.
- Visual Communication Tools: Discover how visual project management tools can enhance communication, decision-making, and problem-solving on the jobsite.
- Pull Planning and Last Planner System®: Implement Lean scheduling techniques to enhance coordination, maximize collaboration, increase predictability, and reduce delays.
Who It’s Designed For
- Construction project managers and superintendents
- Trade partner foremen
- Architects and engineers
- Construction professionals seeking to enhance their skillset
- Anyone interested in transforming construction project delivery
How To Register
Our Master Class is in the final stages of development and is set to launch in January 2024.
Registration will open later this fall.
Want to train multiple people at your firm? We offer bulk pricing discounts that scale based on the number of licenses requested. Please contact Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.