Do you believe that there is such a thing as a perfect construction schedule? In this episode, Hoots and Jason explore what it takes to develop a perfect schedule. Jason has discovered a scheduling system that works and could be considered ‘The perfect schedule’. Tune in to discover exactly what that system looks like.
The Perfect Schedule
Through a demonstration, Jason helps the Lean Builder nation understand the power of visualization while folding a piece of paper into a cup. You’re going to want to see this episode, not just listen!
Jason and Hoots start by defining exactly what a perfect schedule means. The following is the definition that was developed as a result of the conversation. A perfect schedule is…
- a schedule that the team can see and make perfect together.
- has a perfect sequence of trade partners.
- is focused on the flow unit.
- a schedule that has a complete understanding of systems thinking.
- a schedule that merges a lean culture in a lean system.
Jason and the LeanTakt team is offering anyone who listens to this podcast $100 off any service from Elevate Construction by using the discount code “Adam”. Go check them out, you will not be wasting time!
ABOUT HOOTS ON THE GROUND PODCAST:
The Lean Builder’s absolutely, positively NO Bullshido podcast. Join Host Adam Hoots and his guests as they dig deep into the topics that are relevant to those of us who “get it”: the men and women with the dirty boots, the ones who work in the field, doing the hands-on business of construction each day. Listen in as we keep it real while stories from the trenches are shared along with lessons learned and some laughter along the way.
RESOURCE LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- theleanbuilder.com | Our main blog, book, resources, news & events website
GUESTS FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Adam Hoots | linkedin.com/in/adam-hoots-4645519/ | podcast host for “Hoots on the Ground” and Lean Construction Shepherd with ConstructionACHEsolutions
- Jason Schroeder| https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonschroederelevatingconstruction/
- BOSCH RefinemySite | bosch-refinemysite.us