In our industry, we have a high level of respect for our customer, but do we know who our customers are? It may surprise us, but there are more customers than just the building owner.
The Concept of Customers
In our video series, Art of the Builder, host Jason Schroeder explains how you can use the concept of customers to create remarkable environments on your projects.
If you treat everyone like a customer:
- Respect increases;
- Communication becomes not only a necessity, but also a passion;
- The project team works together to help each other and make the entire project successful; and
- Our mindsets change from siloed, selfish thinking to ones of giving and contribution.
Let’s really dig into this concept of customers and increase our customer service until we create raving fans out of everyone on the project. Until next time. On we go!
ABOUT ART OF THE BUILDER:
“Art of the Builder” is an educational video series presented and hosted by Jason Schroeder of Elevate Construction, in partnership with The Lean Builder. The periodic series provides quick, actionable ideas to improve a construction build in the field. Based on principles of Lean Construction and Takt Planning, the series offers tips, examples, scenarios, and tools to help construction superintendents and foremen succeed.
RESOURCE LINKS FOR THIS VIDEO:
- theleanbuilder.com| Our main blog, book, resources, news & events website
- elevateconstructionist.com| A coaching, consulting & training firm
- linkedin.com/company/the-lean-builder| Our LinkedIn community